We held our third Diversity Conference in partnership with The Herald yesterday in Glasgow. It was another inspiring day with many organisations talking about the progress that has been achieved but also some challenging conversations about the issues that many individuals across our workplaces still face. You can find out more about the event from our video.
In just under two weeks time we will host Scotland’s third diversity conference with our partners at The Herald. We’ll be hearing from and engaging with speakers from all sectors of the economy and from all backgrounds. Everyone has a story to tell and a message that emphasises that diversity is not an add on – that diversity is vital to economic growth. We can’t be complacent on diversity or pause for a moment thinking that we’ve made enough progress. Diversity needs to stay on the business agenda.
Or why not fill out a More Information Request Form
- GenAnalytics participates in Future of Leadership Business Breakfast
- GenAnalytics launches new gender pay gap software
- engAGE – Video Highlights from the Festival of Ageing on 23 May
- engAGE Conference – extracts from the Minister for Older People and Equalities, The Scottish Government, Keynote Address
- engAGE Conference – Scotland’s Festival of Ageing